forum.HappieCamper.com Forum Index forum.HappieCamper.com
Our trek across the country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To Joan and Ron

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.HappieCamper.com Forum Index -> Friend's chit chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
polly
started

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:51 pm    Post subject: To Joan and Ron Reply with quote

Hi Guys (and whoever else may be reading this as I am not sure how to navigate around this website),
Glad to see you finally followed your dream! How exciting and a great model for all of us. Salt Lake City and Southern Utah, where several National Parks are located, is best visited in spring or fall when the weather is not so hot. Yellowstone is also 6 hours from us, but is best in summer or fall because it is in the mountains and can snow or be cold. You are welcome at any time. If you want more travel info, just let me know and I'll be glad to send it along. I heard all was a great time at Helen's Bat Mitzvah! LOVE POLLY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.HappieCamper.com Forum Index -> Friend's chit chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: