forum.HappieCamper.com Forum Index forum.HappieCamper.com
Our trek across the country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merry New Year and Happy Trails

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.HappieCamper.com Forum Index -> Friend's chit chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay & Victoria
started

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:35 pm    Post subject: Merry New Year and Happy Trails Reply with quote

Smile Well, you have been gone a long time. The kids have grown up and moved out.. oh wait that was that Dream I was having. Damn, I thought college was paid for and done. So, how are our happy campers? Do you miss us frozen massachusettites (It sounded ok in my head)? We are watching over your house like Pamela Anderson watches over her ... OOps another dream sequence. Got to stop eating cold pizza before bed. I want to see some pictures.All in favor of more pictures say " Aye". All those who want to see Pamela Anderson say ( shoot I did it again). Well you know what they say. You can take the boy out of the kitchen but he wil still watch those late night TV shows.

So where are you headed? Is Fort Knox close by? I heard Key West. I have never been there. I also heard it was like P-Town. For those outside of New England, P-Town is where Geraldine got her groove. Ok Ron you explain it!

It won't be the same without the screams of terror on New Years without you guys. " Oh no, not another party to go to! Quick Joan, whack me in the head with a mallet."

Seriously, I wish you a happy and merry holiday (Hanukkah & Christmas) and a very Happy New Year!!!!!!!! Have one for us. We will be toasting our good friendship with you ( and everyone else reading this too!)

And to all a good night.
Ron
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay in responding, Jay.

First, I had to cleanse the images of Pamela Andersen from my brain.
Then I had to cleanse the images of Pamela Anderson from... oh never mind.
Then I had to put up a few pictures for you,
But first I had to recover from some coumputer problems,
But first I had to get a new computer... etc., etc., etc.

(The pictures are at www.HappieCamper.com in the gallery.... The old computer is still functioning as my photo repository (It has much larger and multiple disks) but was almost relegated to boat anchor in Key West.

We spent Christmas and New Year's Eve bathed in the tropical breezes in Key West, shared a Christmas get together at the campground, and barely escaped the New Year's celebration in downtown Key West...this aging thing kinda sucks.

The HappieDingy (Tahoe) has been adorned with flames. More on that later.

As for the weather -- we try very hard not to gloat when the thermometer reaches high points... we know that weather is fickle, and could decide to make an example of us, especially when a lot of people call the campgrounds and RV Resorts that we've been staying in "Trailer Parks". Nothing attracts severe weather like a good Trailer Park.

Also, it has been a little chilly here at times. Today, in fact, the Air Conditioning was actually cycling on and off during the day. I guess it's under 80 degrees. Brrrrrr.

So that's why we don't gloat.

Thanks for your note, sorry for the delay in responding -- I had read it, then -- er--- forgot about responding.

-Ron
(Joan says "Hi" and Jake says "Feed me.")
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.HappieCamper.com Forum Index -> Friend's chit chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: