forum.HappieCamper.com Forum Index forum.HappieCamper.com
Our trek across the country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saved your marriage? Share your experiences!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.HappieCamper.com Forum Index -> Navigation Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ron
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 11:28 pm    Post subject: Saved your marriage? Share your experiences! Reply with quote

I was posting our experiences fighting to get a working GPS system for our trip, and then it dawned on me: Forum.HappieCamper.com is the perfect way for people to share their experiences with this emerging technology.

Please be as fair as possible in your review... I know (believe me!) how hard that can be. Respect other's opinions.

So help save someone else's marriage! Share your knowledge and experiences. Give someone's spouse a break from the drudgery of constant map reading! Give that spouses' spouse good directions!

Go GPS!

P.S.: NO ADVERTISING ALLOWED!!!
TJ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Saved your marriage? Share your experiences! Reply with quote

I know that a GPS would be very helpful to me. I could get lost in a phone booth, and the crazy roads in Mass don't help any.
But, I'm waiting for GPS to become more widespread and less buggy. I wouldn't be likely to buy an aftermarket product. I'd only upgrade to GPS as an option on a new car.
From what I read, the GPS systems offered as options on cars are getting better, but they are still not great. And, they're still pretty expensive.
I'm guessing that by 2005 the technology will be more widely used, more dependable, and less pricey.
Now, can I get my 1992 Honda to hang on until 2005?
TJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.HappieCamper.com Forum Index -> Navigation Systems All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: